Top Five Must-dos at Jasper
JASPER, ALBERTA –Planning a trip to Jasper National Park? There’s an endless list of what to do in Canada, but here are some hints to help
you cover the bases when you arrive in the Canada Rockies:
1. Take in the misty scenery at Athabasca Falls and Sunwapta Falls waterfalls. This is a perfect Jasper activity throughout the year. Marvel at Mother Nature’s beautiful artwork on display in fluid and fierce form.
2. Soak it in at Miette Hot Springs. There’s plenty of relaxation to be had at this large and luxurious pool sanctuary. With both hot and cold pools available, in a beautiful mountain setting, what more could a visitor want for vacation?
3. Hop on the Maligne Lake boat and go for a cruise. The boat takes visitors to Spirit Island, as well as offering a beautiful view on the water.
4. Make your way to Jasper Tramway. It’s an essential experience for anyone spending time in Jasper. Soar to the sky and enjoy an eagle eye view of the awe-striking national park.
5. Set off on foot for a day. Hiking is one of the best activities at Jasper National Park. Tie those laces and head out to Mt. Edith Cavell, or try the fun path along the Maligne Canyon.